Stressed and tired
Reliance on caffeine and sugar combined with stress creates a rollercoaster ride for the emotions and energy levels. If you are feeling stressed and tired, the adrenal glands and thyroid gland need support.
If you find yourself consistently tired, have your iron levels and thyroid function checked by your doctor.
• Magnesium, B Vitamins, and Vitamin C for stress support and energy production.
• CoQ10 helps to combat fatigue as it is used by the cells of the body for energy production.
• Maca otherwise known as “Peruvian ginseng” helps the body to adapt to stress, and increases energy levels and stamina.
• Spirulina is blue - green algae which offers vast nutritional benefits and high levels of B Vitamins, as well as being energising.
• Biocare AD 206 supports adrenal health with a range of herbs and nutrients.
• Rhodiola is a herb which is used for its adaptogenic properties which enable the body to adapt to stressful situations, and increase stamina and concentration.
Other tips and hints:
• Make time every day for rest and relaxation.
• Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night so your body can regenerate itself