Stressed and wired
What goes up, must come down. Reliance on stimulants such as caffeine and sugar, combined with a constantly busy lifestyle can lead to a ‘wired’ disposition and difficulty relaxing. It is important to make time for relaxation on a daily basis, so that the body and delicate nervous system can regenerate themselves and counteract the effects of stress.
• Magnesium, B Vitamins, Vitamin C and Zinc for adrenal and stress support.
• For their calming effects, try Valerian or Chamomile which can be drunk as tea, or taken in capsule or tincture form.
• Biocare AD 206 supports adrenal health with a range of herbs and nutrients.
• For nourishing and calming the nervous system, A. Vogel Avena Sativa contains oats which have a restorative effect.
Other tips and hints:
• Remember to breathe. Practise deep breathing exercises on a daily basis.
• Eliminate any stimulants such as caffeine, sugar, and alcohol as they encourage the bodies stress response to become heightened.