Various skin afflictions can pop up during childhood whether it is eczema, chickenpox, rashes or simply bumps and bruises.
• Calendula is anti-inflammatory so is helpful for any skin conditions which are red and irritated.
• Hypercal cream is ideal to keep on hand for first aid use, helping to speed the healing of minor cuts, scrapes and bruises.
• Witch hazel acts as an astringent and is useful for speeding up recovery from bruising.
• Lavender essential oil is a gentle remedy which can be dabbed onto minor burns.
• Chickweed can be used topically for any itchy skin conditions. It is great for using on chickenpox as it helps to relieve the itch and so prevent scarring which is caused by excessive itching.