Weight management is something that many people struggle with. With some simple changes to diet, balancing calorie intake with energy output, and taking the right nutrients, within a realistic timeframe you can achieve and maintain your ideal body weight.
• Sanafil contains Korean pine nut oil, chromium, vitamin B3 to reduce appetite.
• Solgar Thermogenic complex contains ingredients which increase metabolism by increasing heat in the body.
• L Carnitine helps the body to burn fat more effectively, mobilising fatty acids from the tissues to be used in the mitochondria of the cell for energy. Acetyl L Carnitine helps the body to use up its fat stores efficiently.
• Green tea is a great source of anti-oxidants and increases metabolism.
• Chromium is used for blood sugar control which keeps slimming under control.
• Conjugated Linoleic acid is a fatty acid which encourages the burning of fat as excess calories.
• African mango extract reduces body fat production and boosts metabolism.
• Full Fast appetite control spray containing 5HTP reduces appetite, controls hunger cravings, and increases feelings of fullness.
• Pukka Weight Balance and Ultra Skinny Mini contain a combination of nutrients to fire up the metabolism and promote healthy weight loss.
Other tips and hints:
• Low glycaemic index foods encourage the slow release of energy from food, preventing sharp spikes in blood sugar levels which can hinder weight loss.
• Balance your calorie intake by burning more calories through exercise than you consume.
• If you find that weight loss is very difficult and you are getting nowhere despite following an exercise regime and a healthy diet, it is well worth having your thyroid function checked by your doctor. Your thyroid is responsible for healthy metabolism, and when it is underactive, metabolism and energy levels become sluggish.
• Reduce saturated fats and sugars. These are devoid of nutrients, and contribute to weight gain.