Boils are caused by a bacterial skin infection and is characterised by painful, puss-filled abscesses which are sometimes accompanied by fatigue and fever. Outbreaks of boils are a sign that the immune system is very run down.
• Colloidal silver has anti-bacterial properties, and can be used topically and internally to boost the immune system.
• Zinc, Vitamin C and Selenium stimulate the immune system to fight the bacterial infection and restore balance to the body again.
• Green powders such as Barley grass help to alkalise the blood stream.
• Probiotics help to correct bacterial balance in the body, and increase resistance to bacterial infections.
• Burdock cleanses the blood, ridding the blood of toxins and unfriendly bacteria which contribute to skin conditions such as boils.
• Rest and relaxation is important so that the immune system can recover.