Vitality can be defined as having enthusiasm, energy, and zest for life. A lack of enthusiasm and energy, or feeling ‘drained’ can be remedied through taking the right supplements and herbs.
• Korean ginseng and B Vitamins work to increase energy production.
• Rhodiola relieves stress, anxiety and fatigue, and boosts energy levels.
• A good multivitamin is an essential for overall good health and vitality
• Magnesium is involved in ATP production in the cells, which increases energy levels.
• Co-Q10 is required for energy production. Levels of CoQ10 decline with age, and this can result in lowered stamina and energy levels.
• Super greens powders are valuable for their nutritional and anti-oxidant content and their wide array of enzymes and nutrients such as B Vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium which all contribute to good health and vitality.
Other tips and hints:
• Consume a diet which is predominantly fruit and vegetable based, with good quality protein and grains.
• Avoid smoking, alcohol and caffeine, as these will rob you of vitality and deplete valuable nutrients.
• Ensure that you get a good nights sleep, minimum of seven to eight hours per night.
• Exercise regularly, as this contributes to vitality and general wellbeing.